Monday 4 December 2017

Santa's little helper

Top 3 badge

Top 5 Passionista Blinkie


Image - Wee Stamps - Leon
Papers - Nitwits 1st Christmas
Medium - promarkers
Embellishments - Nitwits


I'm just back from having a lovely meal out with my son and daughter-in-law to celebrate her birthday. Now I'm ready for a sleep lol.
Should have been at dentist as I broke a tooth on Saturday but going tomorrow instead.
Thankfully it doesn't hurt so hopefully there isn't  too much damage!
Fingers crossed! 
Thanks for dropping by.


9 comments:

Sian said...

Cute card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

Sandra H said...

This is so cute Pinky l love that image and your colouring is stunning......good luck at the dentist and yes there isn't too much damage x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! This is so adorable Pinky. A gorgeous image, beautifully coloured and showcased here. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week too.
Lorraine

Crafty KJ said...

Aw, this is absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring of this fab image is awesome and I love your backing papers. Love the way you've added his name - I'm sure he'll absolutely love this card! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers and good luck in the draw! Hugs, Karen xx

pam said...

Adorable image and wonderful colouring on this fabulous card Pinky.
Hope the trip to the dentist went ok.
Pam x

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Pinky. I love the adorableimage and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute image and fab design too, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue - said...

A sweet card! Hope your tooth was ok! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

N-Eva said...

It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...